Vacuum Induction Furnace is vacuum induction melting equipment which can melt metal and sinter power by using the medium frequency induction heating principle under the condition of vacuum. It is applicable in the field of metal materials, such as Ni, special steel, precision alloys, Cu alloys, Nd-Fe-B, Dysprosium metal, active metal, high-temperature alloys, special materials, magnetic materials and so on. These metal materials can be melted, cast and sintered in a vacuum or in the prot- ection of the atmosphere.
In the process of vacuum induction melting of superalloy, the parameters of vacuum induction melting are determined through experimental research, especially the control of gas elements in vacuum degree during heat preservation and refining, refining temperature and refining time, so that the ingot has good internal quality.
Vacuum Melting Furnace is periodic operating, providing vacuum or protective atmosphere, in which the alloy steel, lanthanum and others can smelt and cast. Besides, it can be also used in metal materials' refining.
|Model||Electric Power||Frequency||Maximum Working Temperature||Capacity||Ultimate Vacuum||Pressure Rising Rate||IF power supply|
|MYFV-3||30kW||4000hz||1850 degrees||3kgs||6.67×10-3Pa||6Pa/ hr.||IGBT|
|MYFV-10||60kW||1500hz||3000 degrees||10kgs||6.67×10-3Pa||6Pa/ hr.||IGBT|
|MYFV-25||100kW||2000hz||3000 degrees||25kgs||6.67×10-3Pa||6Pa/ hr.||IGBT|
|MYFV-50||100kW||1500hz||3000 degrees||50kgs||6.67×10-3Pa||6Pa/ hr.||KGPS|
|MYFV-150||200kW||1500hz||3000 degrees||150kgs||6.67×10-3Pa||6Pa/ hr.||KGPS|
|MYFV-200||250kW||2500hz||3000 degrees||200kgs||6.7×10-2Pa||6Pa/ hr.||KGPS|
* HEATING TREATMENT AND SO ON
* High temperature: up to 3000 celsius.
* Far infrared thermometer
* Water Cooling
* PID control
* Graphite crucible.
Main technical parameters:
● Maximum temperature: 3000 °C
● High-temperature zone volume: 0.01m³, 0.02m³, 0.03m³, 0.05m³, 0.1m³, 0.15m³, 0.2m³, 0.3m³
● Furnace working atmosphere: vacuum, hydrogen, nitrogen, inert gases
● Temperature uniformity: ≤ ± 10 °C
● Temperature measurement: infrared optical temperature measurement range of 800 ~ 3500 °C temperature or 0 ~ 3500 °C; Accuracy: 0.2 ~ 0.75%.
● Temperature control: process control and manual control; control accuracy: ± 1 °C
● Limit heating rate: 200 °C / min (air furnace, depending on the volume and the high temperature furnace configuration).
vacuum induction furnace, vacuum melting furnace, Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace, vacuum sinter furnace, vacuum graphitizate furnace, vacuum graphitization furnace, vacuum annealing furnace, vacuum hardening furnace