1. Brief introduction of induction melting furnace
Medium frequency induction melting furnace adopts thyristor as the core inverter. Alternating current in the coils melts the metals in the crucible and then heats the hot metal to the temperature needed. It is the heat treatment prior to forging, sintering and hot rolling in casting and melting industries.
2. Applications of KGPS series induction melting furnace
The KGPS series induction melting furnace can melt the following material:
(1) iron, pig iron, cast iron;
(2) steel, stainless steel, cast steel, carbon steel and bearing steel;
(3) copper, brass, bronze;
(4) aluminum, aluminum alloy;
(5) zinc, lead, tin, magnesium, nickel, titanium.
For non-ferrous metal materials such as aluminum and magnesium, frequency conversion gradient heating and induction melting are two important thermal processing methods. During the heating process, the factor that has a greater impact on the working efficiency of the entire system is that when the material temperature changes during the heating process, the electrical The influence of system impedance changes caused by performance changes on heating efficiency. In order to deal with the adverse effect of this inherent characteristic of metal materials on the efficiency of heating equipment, YANTONG technicians have designed an intelligent variable frequency power control system with automatic impedance adjustment. The chemical control system can change the impedance of the equipment system caused by the temperature change of the material during the heating process. Through the adjustment function of the intelligent control system, the output parameters of the variable frequency power supply can be adjusted in real time, so that the equipment is always in a high-efficiency working state during the entire heating or smelting process.
|Model||Power||Melting Capacity||Melting Time||Transformer Capacity||Voltage||MF Frequency||MF Voltage||DC Voltage||DC Current|
|KGPS-100||100kW||0.1T||20-40Min||150KVA||380V, 50/60HZ||2000HZ||750V Phase||500V Phase||200A|
3. Melting technical parameters of KGPS series induction melting furnace
Features of KGPS induction melting furnace:
(1) High melting rate.
(2) Good-quality molten steel, high casting product yield.
(3) High power factor. During the machine’s operation, the power factor can reach over 97%.
(4) No harm to the power gird.
(5) Low power consumption, saving over 10% energy.
(6) High start-up success rate. Under any load, the start-up success rate is 100%.
(7) The main control panel adopts plug-in connector, easier maintenance.
(8) Simple to install. Installation can be done by unprofessional workers very easily.
(9) The melting furnace adopts series thyristor, making the SCR damage rate to a minimum.
melting furnace, induction furnace, induction melting furnace, steel melting furnace, iron melting furnace, copper melting furnace, non-ferrous metal melting equipment